What makes Fusion Professionals different is our passion, experience and genuine commitment to our clients, which is brought to life through our unique process and customised service offerings.
What Makes Us Different?
We believe that the success of our endeavors is dependent upon the relationships between all the parties involved. We strive to develop rapport, trust and a deep understanding you, our clients; your business and your goals.
Our interest and passion in your business forms the foundation of all our technical work. We tailor a bespoke solution to meet your needs rather than applying a cookie cutter approach. Each of our consultants brings expertise through a balance of education and real world experience.
We are structured to react quickly to your needs. Our people are empowered to make decisions locally and have a direct line to the business owners when required. Our consultative approach means we are always quick and easy to deal with.
Act With Intergrity and Show Respect
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- We recognise every interaction as an opportunity to improve ourselves and pass on our knowledge
- Assume positive intent
Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Listen to others for understanding
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
- Never underestimate our competition
Passionate About Our Business
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our services
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
Strive for Growth
- “Have a go” embrace challenges
- If you are not growing you will become irrelevant
- Persist in face of setbacks
- Try new things outside your comfort zone
- Seek to continually try new things, value the process over the end result
- Learn from the experience, “sometimes we win, sometimes we learn”
- Share you experience and encourage others to grow and learn
- View challenges as opportunities
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and well-being of teammates
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a “can do” (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Make the tough calls
Peter Stylianou – Director
Over the last 2 years Fusion Professionals have been integral in the success of enabling my business to be 100% cloud enabled. Fusion Professionals and their expertise in Solution Architecture have allowed my business to grow and adopt the latest technologies available. Hosting solutions of non-production, production and DR environments with secure encryption has benefited my business and my client’s expectations.
Gordon Macmillan – GM, IT Infrastructure & Service Management
“Over the last 4 years Fusion Professionals have done a great job supporting the evolution of our database environment. Their expertise and professionalism in the Exadata implementation and database migration project has made it a great success”.
David Goldberg – Chief Architect
“I have worked with [Fusion Professionals] on a number of projects including Oracle eBusiness and related technology. [They have] always made a significant contribuition to our projects through [their] technical, architecture knowledge & experience, as well as [their] consulting experience”.
Geoff Neve – Technical Director
“As senior technical architects [Fusion Professionals] have been instrumental in the success of many of the technology changes of our program. [They] took a lead role in all design aspects of the solution including: Infrastructure design, Capacity, Availability, DR, security and environment strategies and are seen as the ‘go-to’ guys for technical issues relating to solution design”.
Challenges The Company, one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Telco companies had 2 primary SharePoint environments that had different…MORE INFORMATION
Containerization allows applications to run on any machine- anytime, anywhere so long as they are compatible. By virtualizing your OS,…MORE INFORMATION
So you’ve finally decided that the cloud is safer than corporate data centers and digital assets and you’ve chosen to…MORE INFORMATION
Building a system that houses your organisation’s data can be daunting, especially now that data acquisition is growing rapidly. The…MORE INFORMATION
Human-to-machine communication has not yet been perfected, but enterprises are already beginning to integrate this groundbreaking technology into their operations,…MORE INFORMATION
Fusion Professionals has signed a partnership agreement with MapR Technologies, provider of the industry’s leading data platform for AI and…MORE INFORMATION
“Big data is at the foundation of all of the megatrends that are happening today, from social to mobile to…MORE INFORMATION
In recent years data volumes have been increasing dramatically. This has created major challenges for traditional analytics platforms in terms…MORE INFORMATION
With the increasing volumes of data that can be cost effectively stored in the cloud, comes increasing responsibility. The current…MORE INFORMATION
With the advancement of technology and abundance of data your business receives on a daily basis, companies are now in…MORE INFORMATION
Fusion Professionals held its annual Fusion Summit last Thursday the 18th of October at the Rag and Famish Hotel in…MORE INFORMATION
The Client is one of major NSW government departments providing services to public. The Department had been experiencing performance issues…MORE INFORMATION
Though its conception dates back to 1979, containers made their mark as much needed, major technology assets in 2000. Digital…MORE INFORMATION
Objective The intelligent mobile app-based lending system is a new field, blending recent technical developments in mobile phones and Artificial…MORE INFORMATION
Our Client is a well-known Australian freight logistics company, operating in railway freight and shipping. The company embarked on a…MORE INFORMATION
Data warehouse management and data analytics always had the challenge to decide what data to store and for how long…MORE INFORMATION
Cloud computing is becoming a preferred storage platform for IT managers and organisations in general. In Australia alone, 31 percent…MORE INFORMATION
Serving your customer in the best possible, most efficient way should always be the major goal of any organisation. The…MORE INFORMATION
Moving out from proprietary software seems like a daredevil act, considering the possible data security issues some open source databases…MORE INFORMATION
The Challenge Complex IT environments can pose significant technical risk that, if not managed adequately, have the potential of major…MORE INFORMATION