Our mission is to create smart, flexible and robust technology solutions to solve your business problems – and transform your enterprise operations. We do this by embedding our specialist people in your business and believe in partnering with our clients every step of the way. From strategy and architecture, to design, implementation and management – we’ll focus on the big picture and ensure a consistency of vision.
What Makes Us Different?
When we say ‘customer’ we refer to your business’ customers, both internal and external. Our approach emphasises these two key stakeholders at the heart of all our projects.
You don’t need a technical solution for the sake of it; rather, you have a business-inspired vision that technology can help you achieve. Our interest and passion in your business forms the foundation of all our technical work.
Any solution’s effectiveness is limited by how well-used it is. A key deliverable of all our projects is passing on the expert insights we have on how best to make your new tech work for the people in your business.
Act With Intergrity and Show Respect
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- We recognise every interaction as an opportunity to improve ourselves and pass on our knowledge
- Assume positive intent
Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Listen to others for understanding
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
- Never underestimate our competition
Passionate About Our Business
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our services
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
Strive for Growth
- “Have a go” embrace challenges
- If you are not growing you will become irrelevant
- Persist in face of setbacks
- Try new things outside your comfort zone
- Seek to continually try new things, value the process over the end result
- Learn from the experience, “sometimes we win, sometimes we learn”
- Share you experience and encourage others to grow and learn
- View challenges as opportunities
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and well-being of teammates
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a “can do” (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Make the tough calls
Peter Stylianou – Director
Over the last 2 years Fusion Professionals have been integral in the success of enabling my business to be 100% cloud enabled. Fusion Professionals and their expertise in Solution Architecture have allowed my business to grow and adopt the latest technologies available. Hosting solutions of non-production, production and DR environments with secure encryption has benefited my business and my client’s expectations.
Gordon Macmillan – GM, IT Infrastructure & Service Management
“Over the last 4 years Fusion Professionals have done a great job supporting the evolution of our database environment. Their expertise and professionalism in the Exadata implementation and database migration project has made it a great success”.
David Goldberg – Chief Architect
“I have worked with [Fusion Professionals] on a number of projects including Oracle eBusiness and related technology. [They have] always made a significant contribuition to our projects through [their] technical, architecture knowledge & experience, as well as [their] consulting experience”.
Geoff Neve – Technical Director
“As senior technical architects [Fusion Professionals] have been instrumental in the success of many of the technology changes of our program. [They] took a lead role in all design aspects of the solution including: Infrastructure design, Capacity, Availability, DR, security and environment strategies and are seen as the ‘go-to’ guys for technical issues relating to solution design”.
Moving out from proprietary software seems like a daredevil act, considering the possible data security issues some open source databases…MORE INFORMATION
The Challenge Complex IT environments can pose significant technical risk that, if not managed adequately, have the potential of major…MORE INFORMATION
Fusion Professionals has signed a partnership agreement with Waterline Data ( https://www.waterlinedata.com/ ) the leading provider of Information Catalogs and…MORE INFORMATION
Most people do not like change. As much as possible, they want things to stay the same that is why,…MORE INFORMATION
Regardless of your infrastructure whether you are running in the cloud or on-premise, there will always be a need to…MORE INFORMATION
Data Analytics tools provide Data Scientists and Data Engineers with the instruments to find patterns in data and provide business…MORE INFORMATION
Fusion Professionals held its Fusion Meld 2018 event last Thursday, the 17th of May at the Terrace Hotel in North…MORE INFORMATION
Over the past 10 years, data has grown into a behemoth that dominates business intelligence. A huge percentage of the…MORE INFORMATION
A data lab is a well-equipped environment that allows organisations to explore and examine new ideas by combining new data…MORE INFORMATION
Technology is changing our world at a rapid rate. For companies to stay competitive they must adapt to the changing…MORE INFORMATION
Another 12 months passes and the AWS Summit rolls into town, now hosted at the new impressive Sydney ICC! So what…MORE INFORMATION
DevOps has well and truly arrived. Having a team combining development and operations is superseding the traditional model where these…MORE INFORMATION
We may not know it, but we’re consuming huge amounts of data every day. Whether it’s through Siri, Google, Microsoft,…MORE INFORMATION
Fusion Professionals, a Sydney-based IT consulting firm and a Gold level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN) today announced…MORE INFORMATION
This week Fusion Professionals held their annual summit at the Rag & Famish hotel in North Sydney. The summit is…MORE INFORMATION
Working with a large, well-resourced enterprise has many benefits – including having the scope to look at new ways of…MORE INFORMATION
Who doesn’t like some certainty in their lives?! It’s human nature to crave it. So, when we are lining up…MORE INFORMATION
Building a business case is a familiar and routine process for any IT investment project. But is there a possibility…MORE INFORMATION
Fusion Professionals and Australian research and advisory firm BigInsights, recently hosted an industry breakfast to discuss how organisations can capitalise…MORE INFORMATION
Are you considering taking advantage of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform but are concerned about the risks involved in…MORE INFORMATION